Monday 13 April 2015

April

March Pan-It List:

1. Burt’s Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream (50 g)

2. Gosh BB Cream in Sand (30 ml)

3. Maybelline The Rocket Volum’ Express mascara

4. The Body Shop Hemp Lip Conditioner (4.2 g)

5. The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (60 ml)

6.  Bonne Bell Eye Pencil in Blazer Blue

7.  Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in Fiesta

8. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer (10.4 g)

9. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter (50 ml)

10.  L'Oreal Nutri-Shimmer Crystal Shampoo (385 ml)

11. Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash - Almond Cream with Hibiscus (354 ml)

12. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser

13. The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter (200 ml)

14. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter (200 ml)

15. The Body Shop White Musk Soft Satin Body Polish (200 ml)

16. The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue (100 ml)

17. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask (100 ml)

18. The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel (250 ml)


19. The Body Shop Rainforest Balance Shampoo (60 ml)

20. LUSH Cosmetic Lad moisturizer (45 g)
21. Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream (75 ml)

22. Aveda Shampure shampoo (50 ml)

23. Dove Go Sleeveless antiperspirant - unscented (45 g)

24. Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Hibiscus

25. Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow in South Beach




Total Empties:

13. Burt’s Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream (50 g)
I'm calling this done. I really don't know if it was a bad batch or what, but it was somehow simultaneously sticky and greasy, and never sunk in. It left a weird yellow film on my skin. Won't be repurchasing. Boo, Burt's Bees!

14. Gosh BB Cream in Sand (30 ml)
I liked this BB cream. It did cause a few breakouts, but nothing huge. It definitely gave more of a dewey look, and there was some slippage/transfer by the end of the day. I may come back to it somewhere down the line.

15. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer (10.4 g)
This primer had a sweet, vanilla-like scent. It was decent. I really have nothing to compare it with; I don't typically use primers on any kind of regular basis. That said, my makeup did tend to go on smoother with it. Not sure if I'd repurchase, as I would rather try some others first.

16. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter (50 ml)
Before this month, I wouldn't have called the Shea Butter line one of my favourites. I may, however, be changing my mind! It has such a calming scent. It's a little bit nutty, a little bit sharp, a little bit floral. Just lovely. Again, I have wayyy too many body butters to even consider repurchasing, but I would absolutely use it again.

17.  L'Oreal Nutri-Shimmer Crystal Shampoo (385 ml)
This was good? It smelled good, it was pink, and full of tiny glitter/shimmery bits. I really liked it while my hair was long and blonde, but I just plain have different needs now. (It did smell really good though!)

18. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser
Ehhhhh. I felt like this was a little too harsh to sooth any redness on my face. The menthol gave it a tingly feeling, which was nice, but I really didn't feel any benefits.

19. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter (200 ml)
This was okay. It had more of a florally lemon scent rather than citrus, which was a little disappointing. Mostly used it before bed.

20. The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel (250 ml)
One of my absolute favourites. I already have a backup waiting.

21. The Body Shop Rainforest Balance Shampoo (60 ml)
Another solid "meh". I originally bought the small size of this and the conditioner in an attempt to avoid silicones, sulphates, and parabens. It was alright, but nothing special. I think I have one more small bottle somewhere, but not sure I'd buy it again.

22. LUSH Cosmetic Lad moisturizer (45 g)
Smells like creamsicles! I usually go back and forth between this and LUSH's Celestial in the winter. It makes me feel very slightly greasy, but absolutely gets rid of winter dryness. I'll be repurchasing in the fall for sure!

23. Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream (75 ml)
I liked the gentle scent. Did not like the silicones. As I've said before, dimethicone especially makes me rashy. I believe I bought this before I realized I should avoid that particular ingredient. Oh well.

24. Aveda Shampure shampoo (50 ml)
This came as a sample in a bridal gift basket I won, back when I was still planning a wedding. Probably not a product I would seek out (I use other Aveda hair products), but if given another sample, I would gladly use it up.

25. Dove Go Sleeveless antiperspirant - unscented (45 g)
Love that this is unscented, love that it's slightly moisturized. However, I find that I can only use Dove antiperspirants for a week or so at a time; any longer and I get red and itchy. This also left white marks on pretty much every shirt I wore it with, which is a big no for me.

26. The Body Shop Mango Body Butter (200 ml)
This is probably in my top three Body Shop scents (right after Satsuma and Coconut!). This body butter is a little smoother and creamier than some of the others, but still sinks in well. Yummy!

27. The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals loose powder foundation in Natural Ivory (5 g)
This is one of my favourite powder foundations ever. It gives decent coverage for good skin days, and is a lovely finisher over liquid foundation on days when I need more. Doesn't seem to irritate my skin or break me out. I usually buy these two at a time to make sure I have a backup!

28. The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter (8.5 g)
I love the concept of lip butters. Unfortunately, these don't really work as well as I'd like them to. They seem to just sit on top of my lips and never really sink in. Nice for that slippery feeling, or under matte lipstick, but it just wasn't very moisturizing to me.

29. eos Smooth Stick lip balm in Sweet Mint (4 g)
I did really like this! Smooth, as promised, with a minty tingle (which I loooove). It really did feel moisturizing as well.

30. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Rio Samba Sunset (259 ml)
It's soap. It smelled really nice. But nothing earth-shaking or life-changing.

31. LUSH Pop in the Bath bubble bar
 So! Many! Bubbles! Smells like LUSH's The Olive Branch shower gel. Would definitely buy again.

32. LUSH The Comforter bubble bar
This truly is a comforting bath. Tons of bubbles, pink water, and a sweet fruity scent... what's not to love?



April!

Pan-It List:

1. Maybelline The Rocket Volum’ Express mascara

2. The Body Shop Hemp Lip Conditioner (4.2 g)

3. The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (60 ml)

4.  Bonne Bell Eye Pencil in Blazer Blue

5.  Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in Fiesta

6. Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash - Almond Cream with Hibiscus (354 ml)

7. The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter (200 ml)

8. The Body Shop White Musk Soft Satin Body Polish (200 ml)

9. The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue (100 ml)

10. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask (100 ml)


11. Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Hibiscus

12. Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow in South Beach

13. L'Oreal Kids Strawberry Smoothie shampoo (265 ml)

14. Redken Color Extend Shampoo (300 ml)

15. The Body Shop Total Energy Exhilarating Body Wash (60 ml)

16. LUSH The Olive Branch shower gel (250 ml)

17. LUSH Charity Pot lotion (240 g)

18. Soft & Dri Aluminum Free deodorant (67 g)

19. Udderly Smooth Udder Cream (114 g)

20. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in Light Porcelain (30 ml)

20 seems to be a good number... let's see what I can do this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment