1. Burt’s Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream (50 g) - This is aaaaalmost done. As I've said, this is not a product that I'm enjoying using very much, but I'm determined to actually finish it. Ick.
4. L’Oreal Volume Collagen Shampoo (385 ml)
7. Gosh BB Cream in Sand (30 ml) - Very close to done! I would estimate another 2-3 uses from this.
8. Maybelline The Rocket Volum’ Express mascara - Changed my mind about this one. I thought it was making my eyes sting, but had the same result while using other mascaras. Giving myself another chance to use it up this month.
9. The Body Shop Hemp Lip Conditioner (4.2 g) - Found it! I'm keeping this in my desk at work, as I seem to use it a lot more often there than at home.
10. The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (60 ml) - Still working on this.
11. Bonne Bell Eye Pencil in Blazer Blue - Getting smaller, but not done.
12. Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in Fiesta - Likewise.
13. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer (10.4 g) - Maaaaybe another week or two to go?
14. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter (50 ml) - Nearly done.
1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub (198 ml)
Like I've said, this is my daily cleanser. It does the job, it's not too harsh, and it keeps my face reasonably clear (barring unavoidable hormonal breakouts). Obviously will repurchase.
2. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Extra Care Cream with Cocoa Butter & Petroleum Jelly (200 ml)
This was really lovely... until it went bad. It smelled delicious, moisturized without being greasy or sticky, and overall I really enjoyed it. Would most likely repurchase.
3. Method Sweet Water Foaming Hand Wash (300 ml)
Ehhh. It's hand soap. It smelled alright. There are better ones.
4. The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter (50 ml)
I love everything Satsuma scented from The Body Shop! It reminds me of my childhood best friend, since that's all her mom ever used. I'll probably repurchase this down the line, when I've used up some of my other scents.
5. John Frieda Radiant Red Colour Protecting Shampoo (250 ml)
I've been using this since I dyed (well, henna'd) my hair dark red last August. It smells so good. SO good. I'm not sure how well it actually protects my colour (since I redo it every 4-6 weeks anyway), but I'll continue using it.
6. L’Oreal Volume Collagen Shampoo (385 ml)
I had originally bought this shampoo and conditioner because of the lack of silicones (I don't use 'cones in my hair, and dimethicone in any product gives me an allergic reaction/rash/hives/breakouts/general badness). It was okay. It did the job. I'd rather stick to the JF shampoo while my hair is red, though.
7. Garnier Clean+ Anti-Shine Cleansing Gel (150 ml)
Bought this based on rave reviews. Again... it was okay. My husband used it more often than I did, and probably enjoyed it more. Wouldn't repurchase.
8. Batiste Dry Shampoo original scent (30 g)
BEST. Dry shampoo. Ever! I also have this in the tropical scent, but I definitely preferred the original. Once I run out of my others, I'd like to come back to this one for sure.
9. LUSH Shave the Planet Shaving Cream (100 g)
LUSH's shaving creams are really just... creams. Super moisturizing, love the brand (I'm a diehard Lushie), love the concept, but it just didn't work for me the way I would have wanted. I feel like this sort of shaving cream requires more of a time commitment, and I'm honestly not excited about spending MORE time shaving my legs. I'll pass.
10. LUSH Crème Anglaise Hand and Body Lotion (15 g)
I don't think I ever went back for the full size of this lotion. It smells like straight-up root beer to me. Which is fine, but just wasn't worth the price tag to me.
11. Cover Girl Invisible Concealer in Fair (9 g)
This is an oooold concealer I found in a makeup bag. I remember really liking it, though, and it was a good colour match. Oh well.
12. The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter (200 ml)
This. This is the product that keeps me going back to TBS. I probably have three or four more unopened ones lying around, because I can never ever resist. Prairie winters are very cold and very dry, and this is the ONLY lotion that has ever helped. Absolute HG. (It also doesn't hurt that it smells like sunscreen and beaches and summertime!)
|Bye, old and used up products!|
Onward to March!
1. Burt’s Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream (50 g)
2. Gosh BB Cream in Sand (30 ml)
3. Maybelline The Rocket Volum’ Express mascara
4. The Body Shop Hemp Lip Conditioner (4.2 g)
5. The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (60 ml)
6. Bonne Bell Eye Pencil in Blazer Blue
7. Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in Fiesta
8. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer (10.4 g)
9. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter (50 ml)
10. L'Oreal Nutri-Shimmer Crystal Shampoo (385 ml)
11. Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash - Almond Cream with Hibiscus (354 ml)
12. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser
13. The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter (200 ml)
14. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter (200 ml)
15. The Body Shop White Musk Soft Satin Body Polish (200 ml)
16. The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue (100 ml)
17. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask (100 ml)
18. The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel (250 ml)
19. The Body Shop Rainforest Balance Shampoo (60 ml)
20. LUSH Cosmetic Lad moisturizer (45 g)
21. Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream (75 ml)
22. Aveda Shampure shampoo (50 ml)
23. Dove Go Sleeveless antiperspirant - unscented (45 g)
24. Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Hibiscus
25. Clinique High Impact Eye Shadow in South Beach
|Challenge accepted! (Not pictured: the $(*#&$ hemp lip conditioner.)|